Automatic transmission for Lancia Lybra year 2000

Petar

Automatic transmission for Lancia Lybra year 2000

Unread post by Petar »

Im planning to buy used L L year 2000 but my g/f wants automatic transmission which I don't like at all. I'm one of those faster shifting drivers. Half hour ago I realized that Lancia Lybra with 2.0 petrol engine has automatic shift with POSSIBILITY of manual shifting also...can anybody tell me is that true, because www.mobile.de really has two such vehicles in offer. In adition, I would be pleased to recieve any pictures from such car and especially gear stick, such as stories about that way of driving...thank you very much for any related information.
philip

Re: Automatic transmission for Lancia Lybra year 2000

Unread post by philip »

I'm pretty certain that the automatic had a manual shift possibility like a toptronic, as I had looked at it briefly before deciding to go 'manual'.

Philip
Arjan

Unread post by Arjan »

For nearly two years now I am driving a 2.0 SW Comfortronic! Built 03-2000
Mostly in automatic mode, although manual works great too! . The gearchange looks very much like a manual one! Italians don't like automatics either! I wonder why......
I will make you a pic and mail it to you if you wish!
Regards,
Arjan
The Netherlands
Petar

Unread post by Petar »

if you didnt' get my mail replied to you, please take a few pics from your car generaly, and of course of the gear stick itself....

thanks

Return to “45 Lybra”