How many Lybra's in the UK?

Stuart Wilson

How many Lybra's in the UK?

Unread post by Stuart Wilson »

Doe anybody know how many Lybra's are registered in the UK? So far, I believe there to be three, including mine, though I have seen two others which are not on UK plates. I would be interested to know who else owns a UK based Lybra, and also what engines they have.

Stuart
Simon Spearman-Oxx

Re: How many Lybra's in the UK?

Unread post by Simon Spearman-Oxx »

Stuart,
Hello, sounds like we saw your car as we both discussed what to buy to replace our Audi whilst driving along A25 on Saturday? X registered .Spooky because my wife and I had both thought recently again of lybra SW to go with the Delta HPE we also have.I would appreciate advice /chat as it's bound to happen!
Cheers
Simon
Martin G

Unread post by Martin G »

I know of a green 1.8 saloon owned by a Mr Bulldeath (or simia=lar) in Surrey) Oh and I wish I could be added to this obviously short list.

Martin G
Simon

Unread post by Simon »

Stuart,

I know of an Italian Plastic surgeon working in Bristol with an Estate version in Silver, on English plates

Regards

Simon
Stuart Wilson

Unread post by Stuart Wilson »

Simon,

The Lybra you saw must have been somebody else! My Lybra is on a W plate.

I would be happy to give any information on the Lybra, and help out where possible. My knowledge is rather limited at the moment as I have only had my car for about 3 months!

Stuart.
Shant Fabricatorian

Unread post by Shant Fabricatorian »

Saw one while I was over there a few weeks ago, didn't catch the plates but it was a silver estate, a 1.9JTD, in Cambridge. Maybe it was the same one?

Return to “45 Lybra”