Entire interior transfer for Lybra

savy

Entire interior transfer for Lybra

Unread post by savy »

So, seeing as a lot of SW have leather interior with electric power seats and heating, I decided to to a swap on my Lybra (limousine).
If you think about this: do it if you have the patience. Why?

1. you have to swap the leather and sponge from the back seat on the original metal frame, due the positioning of the fixing clamps (on SW they are sideways, on limousine they are in center). This is not hard to do, with the exception of the center headrest which will be a headache to remove. Simply pull on it with hulk strength, I destroyed my Alcantara not knowing this.
2. The wiring under the seats is not the same, it's actually not present. You have to improvise, but it's simple enough. Still, you will not be able to use the memory of the driver's seat (which I have not fitted yet).
3. You need to use force but not use force... I know I'm not making any sense with this, but it's a matter of "pull hard but don't break anything".

For those of you interested in this, I can give more information. I will post some pictures with the final results (tomorrow).

My name is Danie, I am from Romania and I proudly own a Lancia Lybra 1.8 petrol.
Keep viva-lancia.com alive!

Return to “45 Lybra”