Cabin Blower stopped working

famasmaster78

Cabin Blower stopped working

Unread post by famasmaster78 »

The other day when i came to drive my Kappa i noticed the windows were getting quite foggy. I realised the blower motor was not working and that was the cause of the fogging problem.

However i am not able to get it to work again. I have tried replacing the fuse under the wheel, with the little frost / ac logo on it, as that usually is has been the cause of this issue prior. It did not work though.

Are there any other fuses that might cause something like this? Might it be the blower motor and how do i get to it to check it out? Is there a resistor somewhere that might have gone bad?

Please help, a problem like this makes the car almost undrivable, as it is impossible to get rid of the fog.

Thank you! :)
famasmaster78

Re: Cabin Blower stopped working

Update: I started to dismantle the Rain cover. And when i wanted to test it if i could get i to turn by poking a screw driver at it, it just started working again by itself. So i just put it all together again as it seems like a major job to get it out, and now i just wait to see how long it lasts... :D
famasmaster78

Re: Cabin Blower stopped working

Update II - It turned out to be a loose connection at the Fan connector under the Torpedo plate. Fan runs fine now!

Return to “47 Kappa”