Lancia Thema Ferrari wheels

Thomas Herbsthofer

Lancia Thema Ferrari wheels

Unread post by Thomas Herbsthofer »

Dear friends of Lancia !

Does anybody know please if Thema 8.32 wheels fit onto Lancia Gamma ?
Gamma wheels : 5,5 J x 14 5x108 or 6J x 15 5x 108
8.32 wheels ???

Thank You in advance !
Christoph W.

Re: Lancia Thema Ferrari wheels

Unread post by Christoph W. »

Hello Thomas,

unfortunately they don't. Thema-8.32-wheels are 5x98 and if you're sure about the Gamma-wheel-measures (really 5x108, don't know), then you'll have to look elsewhere for alloy-wheels.

Regards,
Christoph
smokeme

Unread post by smokeme »

I've been told that all Fiat wheels are pcd 98...not sure of recent cars though.
Thomas Herbsthofer

Unread post by Thomas Herbsthofer »

Thank you all so far for your informations.
I always thought, that Thema 8.32 wheels are same dimensions like Ferrari 348 - because they are same as Gamma :
5 x 108 !
Also there was a limited series of 20 pieces Lancia Thema Limousine with elongated wheelbase
and they where equipped with 2nd series Lancia Gamma Alloywheels 5 x 108 !
So Thema 8.32 has other wheelhubs (5 x 98) than the 20 Thema Limousine with elongated wheelbase !
Alfa 164 with 5 spoke alloys also had 5 x 98 . Very interesting !
Leo

Unread post by Leo »

The Thema limousines have Gamma wheels and presumably they use the same 5 bolt hubs as the 8-32 so I am pretty sure that the Gamma and Thema 5 bolt hole wheels have the same pitch diameter.

Leo
Ole Harry Bakkehaug

Unread post by Ole Harry Bakkehaug »

I own both a Lancia 8.32 and an Alfa V6 164 Super, the alloy wheels on these cars can be used crosswise. Besides I have now ordered new brake discs for the Lancia and the label on the package tells me that the discs also can be used on the Alfa 164 V6. The information given is just to state the fact that wheels from these two cars can be used crosswise. So if someone tells you that you can use wheels that fits the Alfa 164, which is a lot more common car compared to the Lancia 8.32, chances are good that you'll find wheels for your Gamma.

Ole

Return to “51 Thema”