automatic suspension control

kassus

automatic suspension control

Unread post by kassus »

hi friends,

i just bought a precios thema 16v turbo from the serie II, im very surprising for the power (110 kmh in second gear with manual). it has automatic suspension control (auto and sport) but works with the red light turn on. when i change the mode i just hear a clik in the rear, so i was looking in the box, i was suprised when i found the secret of the hydraulic sistem, but i only found one fuse and there is site for almoust 15. its everything all right or maybe the systems was disconnected in the past (i see the electrical vable in the suspension arm). if it is correct, where can i found the red light solution. another question in that in the manual of the car i see that the refering to the overboost light and the text has a blank sticker, very curiosly, mmmmmmmmmmmm

thanks
Mark

Re: automatic suspension control

Unread post by Mark »

The series 2 does not have an overboost light fitted or wired in. There is over boost, which you should feel under acceleration, as a "kick" but no indication on the dashboard. The series 1 was fitted, not sure about series 3's though. As for the suspension, it sounds like it has a failure somewhere, which is why the middle red light is on. VERY expensive to repair, most people change them for normal struts, unless this is what has been done already.
jake

Re: automatic suspension control

Unread post by jake »

Hi. If you still have ASC problems write me. I have Delta HF with ASC and after 4 years I know a lot about that suspension. It`s quite easy to repair ;) My 12y old ASC still working Very GOOD;)

Return to “51 Thema”