1989 LANCIA THEMA 8.32 FOR SALE - THE BEST UNMOLESTED ORIGINAL EXAMPLE IN THE WORLD!

motohealer

1989 LANCIA THEMA 8.32 FOR SALE - THE BEST UNMOLESTED ORIGINAL EXAMPLE IN THE WORLD!

Unread post by motohealer »

I AM OFFERING ONE OF THE RAREST, ONE OF THE WORLD'S BEST, UNMOLESTED FACTORY ORIGINAL 1989 LANCIA THEMA 8.32 WITH THE FERRARI 3.0 QUAD 4 CAM V8!

YES, A TRUE SLEEPER - INCREDIBLE PERFORMANCE FROM THE QUAD 4 CAM FERRARI V8!

THIS RARE ALL NUMBERS MATCHING 1989 LANCIA THEMA 8.32 IS 1 OF ONLY 3971 EVER MADE AND IN SPECTACULAR ORIGINAL CONDITION WITH ONLY 2 METICULOUS OWNERS SINCE NEW!

IT WAS PROFESSIONALLY APPRAISED IN JANUARY OF 2006 FOR $ 36,000 DOLLARS - THAT WAS 6 YEARS AGO!

FOR A FULL 15 MINUTE VIDEO - PLEASE SEE THE LINK BELOW:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mx96eteTtCk

FOR OVER 150 DETAILED PHOTOS - PLEASE SEE THE LINK BELOW:

http://s241.photobucket.com/albums/ff28 ... RARI%20V8/

SOME BRIEF HISTORY:

Thema 8.32

First shown at the TURIN AUTO SHOW in 1986, the Thema 8.32 ("8" standing for the number of cylinders and "32" for the number of valves) was assembled at Lancia's S. Paolo plant in Turin.

Shaped by the hands of Giorgetto Giugiaro, the boxy sedan model featured a 0.32 drag coefficient, which was an impressive figure at the time. Being a luxury model, it featured a comprehensive list of standard and optional features, including automatic air conditioning and heated seats wrapped in leather or Alcantara.
Two years after the launch of the model, Lancia executives decided to step it up a notch with the presentation of the Thema 8.32, perhaps better known as the "Thema Ferrari". The Italian Q-car was fitted with a 3.0-liter 32valve V8 engine (hence the 8.32 in the name) sourced from Ferrari. Power was sent to the front wheels through a five-speed manual gearbox.
?

The Ferrari-powered Thema completed the 0-100 km/h (62 mph) sprint in 6.8 seconds and achieved a top speed of 240 km/h or 149 mph!
The styling of the Thema 8.32 was rather discreet with exterior upgrades being limited to the different grille, tailpipes, gold/yellow pinstripes on the sides, a retractable rear boot lid spoiler and the alloy wheel designs.
Inside, the flagship Thema offered buyers a full leather treatment (or Alcantara) along with a wood trimmed dashboard featuring unique gauges and a three spoke leather steering wheel.
A total of only 3,971 Thema 8.32s were ever built!

Here are some highlights!

• The actual mileage on this 8.32 is 123,413 ORIGINAL KM OR 73,000 ORIGINAL MILES

• No rips, tears, cuts, or any other imperfections in the ALACANTRA seats, door panels and dashboard - BRAND SPANKING NEW!

• NON-SMOKER and was never smoked in by anyone else

• Full service history from Grand Tourismo in Alliston, Ontario - Brett

• One of 2 in North America that I know of - DOES ANYONE ELSE HAS ONE IN NORTH AMERICA??

• Purchased from the original owner in Italy and imported by AUTOFORUM into Canada several years ago

• MUST BE SEEN & DRIVEN TO BE APPRECIATED!

MOTOR
• 3.0 QUAD 4 CAM FERRARI V8
• The previous owner (Paul) has spent over 20K in making sure this 8.32 is perfect - SPEAK TO BRETT AT GRAN TOURISMO!
• I would be more than glad to give you Brett's telephone number

TRANSMISSION
• 5-speed transmission
• The transmission shifts perfectly in every gear!

BODY - 100% RUST-FREE - WITH FACTORY ORIGINAL PAINT!
• This LANCIA THEMA 8.32 HAS THE FACTORY ORIGINAL PAINT AND was never in any accident or collision whatsoever.
• All original factory shell panels - no aftermarket parts whatsoever
• Perfect floors, rocker panels, trunk, etc. - look at the VIDEO/detailed photos.

EXHAUST SYSTEM
• UPGRADED MAGNAFLOW EXHAUST SYSTEM
• comes with factory EXHAUST SYSTEM as well

WHEELS/TIRES
• FACTORY ORIGINAL 15" WHEELS with Yokohama tires!
• I will install a BRAND NEW SET OF 205/50 15" TIRES FOR THE NEW OWNER!

INTERIOR - ALL ORIGINAL - AS NEW!
• What can I say?? Again - let the photos speak for themselves!

COMES WITH THE FOLLOWING:
• COLOR BROCHURE
• UNTOUCHED ORIGINAL TOOL KIT
• ORIGINAL UNTOUCHED SPARE WHEE/TIRE
• ORIGINAL FACTORY JACK
• APPRAISAL - WAS APPRAISED AT OVER $ 36,000 DOLLARS!
• FULL SERVICE HISTORY FROM GRAN TOURISMO
• ORIGINAL FACTORY EXHAUST
• LANCIA THEMA FLOOR MATS
• EVERYTHING THAT YOU SEE IN THE VIDEO/PHOTOS

I AM SURE I FORGOT TO METION OTHER STUFF THAT WAS DONE - PLEASE ASK ME ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU HAVE!

YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED = GUARANTEED TO BE A SHOW WINNER!

The asking price is very reasonable - after all - you are buying AS NEW, UNMOLESTED THEMA 8.32 THAT SHOULD BE A PART OF A LANCIA COLLECTION!

THIS LANCIA COST THE EQUIVALENT OF OVER $ 80,000 DOLLARS WHEN IT WAS BRAND NEW!

TITLE/SHIPPING

This 1989 LANCIA THEMA 8.32 comes with a clean CANADIAN TITLE!
FOR US RESIDENTS - I CAN TITLE THIS LANCIA IN YOUR NAME HERE IN TORONTO AND GET ONTARIO LICENCE PLATES/STICKER IN YOUR NAME SO YOU CAN DRIVE THIS LANCIA ANYWHERE IN NORTH AMERICA!

PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR MORE DETAILS.

I WILL ASSIST THE BUYER IN SHIPPING AND CAR ARRANGE DELIVERY TO THE USA/CANADA OR ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD AT THE BUYER'S EXPENSE.

I ENCOURAGE YOU TO COME AND SEE THIS LANCIA THEMA 8.32 FOR YOURSELF - YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!

I CAN GLADLY EMAIL YOU A SCAN OF THE APPRAISAL!

MY TELEPHONE IS 289-597-3017 AND I CAN BE REACHED EVENINGS BETWEEN 8:00 & 11:00 PM EASTERN TIME.

VIEWING/TEST DRIVE IS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY!

I CAN SHIP THIS LANCIA TO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD AND HAVE SHIPPED CARS TO AUSTRALIA, GERMANY, FRANCE, UK, ETC.
Nighteyes

Re: 1989 LANCIA THEMA 8.32 FOR SALE - THE BEST UNMOLESTED ORIGINAL EXAMPLE IN THE WORLD!

Unread post by Nighteyes »

Did you sell this lancia and is it still in the USA?
chuoiit45

Re: 1989 LANCIA THEMA 8.32 FOR SALE - THE BEST UNMOLESTED ORIGINAL EXAMPLE IN THE WORLD!

Unread post by chuoiit45 »

, This is a great article. It gave me a lot of useful information. thank you very much.
Sự nguy hiểm của hắc lào ở bộ phận sinh dục và một số bệnh khác !!!

Return to “51 Thema”