;)
gamma a.i.

Re: future MM II press report; new magazine

Unread post by gamma a.i. »

Buon Anni 2010
gamma a.i.

Re: After Action Report

(tu) we came, in spite of volcano-dust & leaky oil seals; we stayed, we N'joyed, we saw star-dust...we were Fiat 131, DKW&AU, Alfa, Gamma & Lybra. Mostly Gamma ;)
As is said in Germany "klein aber fein"; "small but nice".
Everything was tops ! fotos & reports at lanciagammaforum.com
gamma a.i.

Re: Moore After Action Report

Mora, Moore, Mehr, Muchos, Moor, More News;) sorta funny:

1 Prsche Team & 1 Lncia Team attended S'gart Meet as well, but were somehow forgotten in previous reports of Teams&Cars driven to & at Meet !! umm, aaah, oops...because...due -perhaps- to stardust (Volcanic -Ash?) in their eyes...they managed to land in different hotel & restaurant on right day(s) than others !

However...they did visit same Museums as the rest of us...however...on different days !! ;)

Due to a total mix-up-of-sorts - involving the 1st name of Lancia driver who was at the wrong Hotel & the 1st name of another Lancia Driver, who was at the right hotel, all "Meeting-Coordination Personal-Messages addressed by me to that name, were replied to by a person with that name; but not always the same person !!!

Yikes ! I sometimes though "this is a wierd reply, having nothing at all to do with what I just asked about /commented on...but "what the hell...some day the real reply will arrive." Then, the real reply did arriv, confusing me even more

1 person with this name has a Fulvia, a Gamma & other assorted Lancia...
The other 1 person with this name has several Fulvia...

Somehow, at some time this got comboblagulated, leading me to believe I was always speaking with the same person, a person who owns a Fulvia. I was partially correct !

As it turns out, I had been PM'ing both of these persons for years...chit chat, small talk, important matters etc thinking it was the same single person. Sometimes about Gam, sometimes about Ful, sometimes about both.

At a Ful Meeting 1 person with this name said "I enjoy your messages about Gam, but I don't have a Gam nor do I want to have a Gam." I though "he is being funny" or "he doesn't want all of his Fulv friends to know that he also owns & loves his Gam"; I think I remember this was after 5 or 4 bottles of Champagne, so my memory of this event may be 'foggy' !

During this period of sending PM's I must had had "permanent stardust" in my brain ! or I thought that "that other Person" did. Now it is all clear ! Like Mud !

We, who were present at Main-Meet, were not aware of an "associated Meeting", until several days later.
They of 'associated Meeting', had no idea where we, of Main Meeting, were, until all the fun was over.
They still reported still - alovely visit, good food, good weather...but boo hoo for all involved ... still missed us
We still missed them too !

I remember seeing lots of 911 driving around Por. Museum area, so many 911 that they began to look like taxis...they're there but u don't see em until u have a reason to want to see em Am I clear about this?) .. but seeing no Ful ! Had I seen this unique & rare Ful...I would have run thru stop lites (in car or on foot) to reach it & then had a good laff:). Yes, I can still run (but not so far or fast any mora).

When the wrong person with right name arrived át the Meeting in car he said he would arrive in & introduced himself by the right name, I knew something was wrong. I had never seen him before !

PS: they are both "tall"...so when I got a message 1 day before leaving for Meet "you will recognize me, I will always be tallest person at a Meet; we are leaving tomorrow AM...I remembered that the Fulv driver (the one I knew) as being "tallest person at previous meetings".

Besides that, they are both white male Lan Drivers of Benelux residency"; both have a similar hilarious sense of humor & I am now happy that I have met them...both.

Mora - Italian - = Blueberry - English ... I think !

Return to “53 Gamma”