Removing front bumper

Juan

Removing front bumper

Unread post by Juan »

Removing front bumper

I have to remove the front bumper of my Lancia Dedra, and I need to know how many screws and clips I will find, as well as their position.

The bumper has come loose near the right front wheel, so I guess I will have to remove it completely so that I can fit it again safely without making it crack.

I think that`s the best way to do it. More precisely, the piece that has come loose is a sort of hard plastic thread which fits into the chassis. This piece is also fitted into some slots contained in the bumper, which act as a sort of slide.

I think I cannot fit the bumper without first removing it completely, or at least partially, or it will crack.
Brian Hilton

Re: Removing front bumper

Unread post by Brian Hilton »

Hi Juan,
Sorry I've only just picked up your query, if you haven't fixed the problem yet, please let me have your email address and I'll send you the relevant pages from the workshop manual.

Regards
Brian Hilton
Dedra Technical Adviser
Lancia Motor Club UK
kellevens

Re: Removing front bumper

Unread post by kellevens »

Dear Sir, I'm in the middle of restoring my Lancia Dedra, cause it has several problems with the rust and many other. I'm from Romania, my Dedra is from 1989, 2.0 TDS. Now I'm in the middle of dissasembling it, and I'm really in need of a manual that would help me, because it seems it's very complicated at the dashboard. Can you please send me a copy? catalin.crudu@gmail.com. I'd be very, very thankful.

Return to “55 Dedra”