Dedra parts/manual/etc

Simon Porter

Dedra parts/manual/etc

Unread post by Simon Porter »

Hello All,
Apologies for asking for help on my first post - i know that's bad form. I've tried doing some searches on the site but am unable (through dim-wittedness) to find the info i'm after.

Basically, i've bought a LHD Dedra 1.8 se on ebay. I live in Poland and will be bringing the dedra back with me at the end of Feb. A mechanically minded mate of mine picked the car up for me and although i'm waiting for a detailed breakdown he said the rev counter doesn't work and the alloys are leaking air.

I'm aware that Mr Haynes never saw fit to produce a detailed book on the Dedra, but is there anywhere i can get tech information on it?
The air con needs re-gassing also - is this a job for kwik-fit or someone more reliable?
I'll be driving it 1200 odd miles back to Poland, are there are necessary bits of spare kit i should carry with me?

The dedra has had the following recently done to it: (sorry for the capitals - copied from the ebay add)
A NEW CAMBELT, NEW FAN BELT, NEW FOG LIGHT REPLACED, NEW AIR FILTER, NEW WIPERS, NEW TYRES ETC

Any help gratefully received,
Simon
Simon Porter

Re: Dedra parts/manual/etc

Unread post by Simon Porter »

I've managed to find the dedra manual at: http://www.onlinefreeebooks.net/?s=lancia+dedra+manual
Hope this will be of use to somebody else.

Return to “55 Dedra”