Req: Display for digital dash

Henrik Olesen

Req: Display for digital dash

Unread post by Henrik Olesen »

Hello,

I need a new display (the one with text) for my digital dash. Does anybody know where I can buy this?

Henrik
Martin

Re: Req: Display for digital dash

Unread post by Martin »

Hello,
interesting question!
My BC-display doesn´t work properly too. I asked my local Lancia dealer for a new display. Unfortunateley, this display is no more available, but it should be possible to repair the display!

Martin
Jarek

Unread post by Jarek »

Hi,

But the question by who? :-)) My digital dash is O'K, but only very right display is having life of its own, mostly depending on outside temperature.
I would be happy to fix it too, but I am afraid to visit lancia's ex dealer in Finland:-)

BR, jarek
Martin

Unread post by Martin »

Hi,
as I said, my local Lancia dealer told me that it´s possible to repair the display and he could do this (theoretically) for me, but he said it would be too expensive for me if I had to pay him hours of soldering...
Martin
Mikko

Unread post by Mikko »

Hello

I´m one of those whose digs does not work. Does anyone have a clue HOW the repairing is to be done? I might as well try since it is broken allready...
bozam

Re: Display for digital dash

Unread post by bozam »

Can I join the club? I have had Dedra 2.0 for more than 3 years, the display for tracking kilometers and other services has been mulfunctioned since than. Don't have the clue what to do! I have been posting my problem on diferent forums abour cars and I got many answers like: Did I chacked senzors and connectors on gear box couse they could be the problem, and did I try to change for other dig. table. My answer was, chacked senzors and try 3 diferent panels but they were also had same simptoms. Now I'm thinking of changing for regular one (analogue) but the question is...is it posible?? wor that I'll bee needing wiring schemas. Does anybody know where could I find does schemas??

best regards!!!!
kellevens

Unread post by kellevens »

I have the same problem also. The display with the km, time and service indicators doesn't work, it depends on outside temperature, that tells me that it can be fixed. But what's the problem? Can an electrician fix this? I heard it's all about some cables. i assume they don't make good contact. Come on, somebody must know, if we are so many with this problem. Thank you.
dedraDGT

Unread post by dedraDGT »

Hi all
Just today i completed the job on the "check control" module.
The module was dismantled in all its parts and installed in a plastic support.
Yeah mates, no more halogen bulbs, no more fpc cables, no more unreadable text. ;)
The new check does not heat and not stand the heat....and its free from shock vibration.

Here are some photos...

Best regards
Maurizio - Italy

PS: of course, the last task will be to use a bi-component for plastic.... ;)
Attachments
new_check_02.jpg
new_check_02.jpg (24.64 KiB) Viewed 3462 times
new_check_01.jpg
new_check_01.jpg (31.96 KiB) Viewed 3462 times
dedraDGT

Hi all
Here are some more pictures of the module check, that i installed in the dashboard (final work).

best regards
Maurizio
Attachments
lancia_dedra_opto_07.jpg
lancia_dedra_opto_07.jpg (105.35 KiB) Viewed 3462 times
lancia_dedra_opto_08.jpg
lancia_dedra_opto_08.jpg (68.72 KiB) Viewed 3461 times
lancia_dedra_opto_10.jpg
lancia_dedra_opto_10.jpg (67.83 KiB) Viewed 3461 times
lancia_dedra_opto_09.jpg
lancia_dedra_opto_09.jpg (88.04 KiB) Viewed 3461 times
dedraDGT

Hello there
Just I repaired another digital / optoelectronic dashboard of a Lancia Dedra 2.0ie.
The electronic check was malfunctioning (see the photo), and i fixed it using strips.
Also i used two backlights, white color for the text messages and bleu color for km/tot - time.
Of course, for this repair I will post a video on youtube...as soon as.

Best regards
Maurizio
Attachments
lancia dedra check_repair_00.jpg
lancia dedra check_repair_00.jpg (27.34 KiB) Viewed 3462 times
lancia dedra check_repair_13.jpg
lancia dedra check_repair_13.jpg (43.68 KiB) Viewed 3461 times
lancia dedra check_repair_07.jpg
lancia dedra check_repair_07.jpg (42 KiB) Viewed 3461 times
lancia dedra check_repair_05.jpg
lancia dedra check_repair_05.jpg (44.5 KiB) Viewed 3461 times

Return to “55 Dedra”