Anybody want my dedra turbos?

Raz

Anybody want my dedra turbos?

Unread post by Raz »

Pics on jigphoto.4t.com

Click on lancia1.jpg, lancia2.jpg and lancia3.jpg

Black one is smoky. No idea what the reason is. Was OK when I bought it, started smoking after I got it home. Had some welding done and a new wishbone. Needs the smoking sorted to pass MOT emissions! Starts and runs OK though. Beautiful bespoke anodised Lancia alloys. Has been lowered (although the ride quality doesn't seem to have suffered). Excellent paintwork.

Red one needs two ABS sensors, front shocks and the rear brakes sorting (currently one caliper has a broken bleed nipple so the system wont hold any fluid) but I'll have two Fiat Coupe calipers on her and possibly a handbrake cable if anybody wants to buy. Exterior very good, interior shabby but I have a spare interior in good nick for this one. Numberplate L5* UEU means it's ex fiat fleet? Engine sweet as a nut. Recent wishbone and new clutch, along with other jobs but clutch release bearing can be noisy like a Mazda MX5! Probably needs battery too.

Does the TDC want them to build a great car out of or does anybody want them? Offers around £400 each. Neither car has MOT or tax.
Chris

Re: Anybody want my dedra turbos?

Unread post by Chris »

Yes!!!What's the price?

Chris

Lancia Club Hellas

www.lanciaclub.gr

Return to “55 Dedra”