Climatronic wiring diagram

tuningrob

Climatronic wiring diagram

Unread post by tuningrob »

Good morning !

I am from CZ so i'm sorry for english. I am looking for wiring diagram of automatic clima/heating panel from dedra/tempra/155. I have wiring diagram from car, but there isn't diagram of panel.

And BTW, has anyone join ECU of GM in dedra 1.6 66KW on PC ? I tried a lot of people with programs and results is bad.
Thanks for every idea.

BYE !
fay66

Re: Climatronic wiring diagram

Unread post by fay66 »

tuningrob Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Good morning !
>
> I am from CZ so i'm sorry for english. I am
> looking for wiring diagram of automatic
> clima/heating panel from dedra/tempra/155. I have
> wiring diagram from car, but there isn't diagram
> of panel.
>
> And BTW, has anyone join ECU of GM in dedra 1.6
> 66KW on PC ? I tried a lot of people with programs
> and results is bad.
> Thanks for every idea. My e-mail : tuningrob
> @seznam.cz
>
> BYE !

Hello,
Have you managed to solve your problem or do you still require wiring diagrams? I have these including the fault finding charts.
I assume you are referring to the digital control panel in the dash? if so can you be a bit more specific as to your problem, there are quite a lot of pages and I don't want to send you something that isn't relevant.
Do require this information for the 1.6, or is it for one of the other models? I need to know as there are different wiring diagrams if the problem is anything to do with the air conditioning itself.
Brian Hilton
Lancia Motor Club UK
Dedra Technical Advisor.
fay66

Re: Climatronic wiring diagram

Unread post by fay66 »

Further to my previous message I've just remembered that I've already uploaded all this information to the download section www.lancisti.net/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=62.
This is another great Lancia Forum from the USA but many of us also use the site, if you join there are other downloads available for nearly all models.

Brian

Return to “55 Dedra”