DELTA EVO "GIALLO FERRARI" new!!!! Only km 1850 from original.

guido

DELTA EVO "GIALLO FERRARI" new!!!! Only km 1850 from original.

Unread post by guido »

For sale, DELTA EVO 1 "GIALLO FERRARI", 30 Dec. 1992 as its first registration. Black RECARO seats, original 1850km. Preserved 14 yrs over the bridge of a Lancia mechanic, only insured in its first 2 months of life. What ever to say? AN UNIQUE CAR, an unique opportunity to buy a GIALLO FERRARI as new, possibly the FINEST GIALLO FERRARI available over world market. All numbers matchings, all LANCIA BOOKS including the original service. We have just done a big service with NEW MICHELIN TYRES (the original was so hard that car cannot be used), all engine oils, filter, belts and bearings, all trsmission oils, so that new buyer can be sure of driving the car without troubles. A pleasure to drive it on the way an unique sensation of pleasure. TUV expire April 2009, original plates and documents. We have at least 30 pictures of the car. Location: MARANELLO (Modena - Italy). Price of the car is 38000 EURO. My direct number is +39/393/9870082. We will provide to serious clients a full set of pictures by email, on request to: guidomodena@yahoo.it
Dino Capozzi

Re: DELTA EVO "GIALLO FERRARI" new!!!! Only km 1850 from original.

Unread post by Dino Capozzi »

Sarei, fortissimamente, interessato alla Evolution e le chiedo, please :-
a) email me some pictures (externals, front & rear Interior, dash, rear boot & engine bay)
b) email me a picture of the Delta paint code (due that You call it Giallo Ferrari !)

Ciao, Dino

Return to “57 Delta, Prisma, Delta Integrale”