Someone loves Prisma

Delta95

Re: Someone loves Prisma

Unread post by Delta95 »

What do you mean, when you wrote: " I prefer the handling of the Prisma to the equivalent Delta GTie, I think that the extra bit at the rear helps the balance" ???

Please send me http://www.lancisti.org/index.php?page= ... file_id=43 on
aon.912221527@aon.at.

Thanks

Albert
Delta95

Unread post by Delta95 »

What do you mean, when you wrote: " I prefer the handling of the Prisma to the equivalent Delta GTie, I think that the extra bit at the rear helps the balance" ???

Please send me http://www.lancisti.org/index.php?page= ... file_id=43 on
aon.912221527@aon.at.

Thanks

Albert
@Leo from DELTA95

Unread post by @Leo from DELTA95 »

@Leo:

In Austria we don´t have rear electric windows.

How many person buy a Prisma symbol? But a Prisma and a Ford Orion are other worlds..

Greetings

Albert
Enrico Bologna

Unread post by Enrico Bologna »

Symbol version is probable the most luxory version of prisma, perhaps only 4wd and integrale version could be considerated similar.

please leo send me too the brochure to this mail adresse: jimbo_87@libero.it

delta95...I'm 24...we are quite the same age!
Leo

I love Prisma - Amo Prisma

Unread post by Leo »

Hello guys,
I have sent you the brochure. I hope you can read the words OK as the scan quality is not the best. The file size is 1.5mbytes. If you do not receive it let me know and I will try sending as JPG files.

The Prisma is a "wee bit" more heavy than the Delta GTie and in my opinion, the Prisma is better to drive because the weight distribution is more balanced. The boot/trunk means that the Prisma is not so nose heavy as the Delta.

In the UK very few Prismas were sold, perhaps only 6,000. Many more people bought Deltas as they cost less. At first we had the 1.3 and 1.5 Prisma, then 1.5 and the 1.6ie, then the 1.6ie LX and the 1.6ie Symbol.

The raised centre of the engine cover with the grille slightly higher than the headlamps make the Prisma look very elegant. I Forgot to mention that the Symbol has the plastic side skirts and they make it look very nice too.

My best Lancia is a Beta HPE that I have owned for 22 years (since new). From that you can work out that I am much older than both of you. In fact my age is the total of both your ages!

Ciao, Leo
Delta95

Re: I love Prisma - Amo Prisma

Unread post by Delta95 »

Hi Guys

Thanks for the E-MAIL Enrico :-)

It is my symbol :-))

You are 24, I´m 21... Yes we are "crazy" but with a very very nice car...

@Leo

You have driven 6 Prismas!!! Really? Wow... What was the best one? What kind of colour has your Symbol? I´m very interested, I know...

To the difference of DELTA and Prisma:

Have you ever driven a Delta GTie?
Could you say that the prisma ist speedier in the curves (on the street) as the Delta?
I think this is very interesting, because the Delta ist shorter...

Greetings Albert
Enrico Bologna

It' s interesting know the difference on the road. from a prisma and delta's driver!

In my opinion my prisma ( and prisma 1st serie in general) is not a winner in curves, steering is too light... and the driver's seat is not designed for race! I don't know delta, I have never driven delta.

Ror delta95 ( albert ) in Spring, Renato ( web master of prisma website) other friends and I are going to organize the 2nd prisma meeting!
The meeting Will be organized in north of italiy ( around como's lake) what about if you and your prisma simbol will be the special foreign guests?

keep in touch!

enrico
herman

Unread post by herman »

Hi!
I'm comming from Croatia, and i have Prisma 1.9 turbo ds '88.
But, Iveco Dally kissed my ass, and now that Prisma is in the front of my house, broken.
You can see some pictures here http://www.alfisti.hr/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1237
I realy liked that car...
Sorry for my english :)
Marc

Unread post by Marc »

Hi other Prisma-drivers,

Here word form the low-countries. I have had to Prisma's here in the Netherlands from the second series. Just a pity that they do not support the dutch climate that well! I had an 107 HP blue version and a 90 HP Symbol. I can send some pictures.

Greetz,

Marc
Enrico Bologna

Hi Prisma's lovers!

Next 25th of march 2007 will be the 3rd prisma meeting in north of italy

In Brescello, don Camillo and Peppone lands ( the famous novel of giovannino guareschi)

more info ( italian info...:( )

http://www.lanciaprisma.it/prisma2007.htm

best regards

Enrico

Return to “57 Delta, Prisma, Delta Integrale”