For Sale 76 Scorpion 54k miles

CD's with workshop manuals, parts book and other documentation
Robert Forbes

For Sale 76 Scorpion 54k miles

Unread post by Robert Forbes »

For sale 1976 Scorpion (Monte Carlo) 54k miles located in the San Francisco Bay Area, CA. Recently smogged, passed perfectly. New brake calipers, rotors, pads, master cylinder, soft brake lines, new Yokahama tires, new clutch master cylinder, new throttle cable, rebuilt front struts, new shift bushings, new hoses radiator, heater, fuel et all, re-cored pressured tested radiator, new fan sender switch, new belts, re-built air pump, new Catalytic Converter, new battery, new plugs, points, oil changed with filter. Everything works except the old AC. The top is perfect. Top straps, top hinged panel both are perfect, latches all work smoothly. Interior all superb, no cracks or tears in dash or door panels, carpet in car and the trunk mat are superb and original, no stains or tears only minor wear. Seats recovered in matching vinyl and cloth. The radio works, albeit it is old and appears period correct and was likely a dealer installed item. The engine bay and engine are tidy and very correct: no leaks. The exhaust appears to be an aftermarket Anza with chrome tip pipes. The car runs beautifully, idles nicely, pulls strong to 6500RPM, no smoke on acceleration or deceleration and its shows 55 LBS of oil pressure. Clutch take up is excellent. Transmission and linkage shifts smoothly. The car was a Southern California and Arizona car: no rust! Call 650-261-1777
Robert Forbes

Re: For Sale 76 Scorpion 54k miles

Unread post by Robert Forbes »

The Scorpion is on eBay now and on my web site: www.drivelineac.com . Thank you, rob.
Doug Paulsen

Unread post by Doug Paulsen »

What is it going to take to buy your 76 Scorpion?

Could it be driven to AZ
Sean Roemele

Unread post by Sean Roemele »

Hi is the Scorpion still for sale? I didn't see a price - what are you asking. Live in Cincinnati OH but would consider flying out and driving back for the right car.

Let me know.

Best Regards,
Sean Roemele

Return to “59 Montecarlo, Scorpion”