037 bodykit

CD's with workshop manuals, parts book and other documentation
john lambert

037 bodykit

Unread post by john lambert »

I have recently been developing a 037 bodykit for montecarlo and scorpion
The kit has been developed using professional moulds from geniune stradale and corse 037s The kit will be available from next month and can be delivered within 14 days www.rallye037replica.com
josep costa

Re: 037 bodykit

Unread post by josep costa »

Hi,

can you send me some pics about this kit?

thanks
josep costa

Unread post by josep costa »

Hi,

can you send me some pics about this kit?

thanks
john lambert

Unread post by john lambert »

if you email me direct i can send you pictures of my car with full kit fitted wheelbase extended and lowered (car has since gone to tvr fabrication guys for final panel shaping and paint preparation it should be back with me painted in 2-3 weeks )cheers
Chris Forbes

Unread post by Chris Forbes »

Hi,

I just thought I'd put up a post to say that I have been over to see the first kit in production and I have been very impressed with what I have seen so far. In fact I have put down my deposit for one of the first kits when the TVR men have finished producing the new high quality molds.

Cheers,

Chris
Rolando Chaple

Unread post by Rolando Chaple »

Can you please send me info and pic to my e-mail , I own a 1976 Scorpion that is in great shape ,but would like to see how this kit look and the cost.

Thanks
Kevin Thompson

Unread post by Kevin Thompson »

Good Day

Are these kits still available? If so, can you please advise supplier details.

Many thanks

Kevin Thompson

email:kthompson@mweb.co.za
Troy

Unread post by Troy »

Would too like to know if these kits are still avail.
guy

Unread post by guy »

You can order your kit now in our place"abarth works museum"
hallo,I am guy moerenhout and I have the "abarth works museum"I wish to present my collection Lancia :starting with the Beta Berline first serie ,same color like JollyClub was doying rally;Beta Coupe 2000,Beta coupe HPE (same car and color like the Monte Carlo Rally car)Beta Coupe 1800(Marlboro remake rally gr 4 with Mehta Singh original seat in)Beta Volumex,Replika 037,Lancia Stratos ,real and one Corse in building stage,Monte Carlo gr 4 (remake)Monte Carlo GR 3,Lancia Abarth 030 (remake)on Monte Carlo base,Lancia Trevi(model like the test the two engine car) and not to forghet Service Van 242 www.forum.abarth-gmr.be our www.abarth-gmr.be

Return to “59 Montecarlo, Scorpion”