lancia beta motor mounts

CD's with workshop manuals, parts book and other documentation
bob goldberg

lancia beta motor mounts

Unread post by bob goldberg »

in the united states, it is impossible to find new motor mounts for our cars. does anyone know of any european sources for these parts? thanks.

bob
joe pagano

Re: lancia beta motor mounts

Unread post by joe pagano »

Hi Bob

I am looking myself for my 82 zagato. I will let you know if I come up with anything>

Best,
Joe
bob goldberg

where are you located joe? in europe, usa, or somewhere else? i'm in new york, usa and have been looking for this part for some time now.

bob
HAMISH

Unread post by HAMISH »

Which mount is it you're looking for? Difficult to see from this thread..... might be able to point you in the right direction if you can be a tad more specific!
bob goldberg

hamish--

if joe and i are talking about the same thing, we are looking for the transmission mount towards the rear of the engine block. it mounts to the subframe just in front of the firewall.

do you know of any sources for this item? nobody in usa has them and i've learned that they are difficult to find anywhere. a friend of mine in germany contacted bielstein in my behalf. that's the closest i've come to locating this part. bielstein says that it's a special item that is not presently in stock, but that they will be getting some in march 2003. of course, i suspect that that statement may not be quite true and simply a method to keep potential business for other lancia items.

bob

Return to “61 Beta, Beta spider, Beta Zagato, Trevi”