Suppliers of parts - essential information

CD's with workshop manuals, parts book and other documentation
Hamish

Suppliers of parts - essential information

Unread post by Hamish »

I don't know how many folk who read this forum spend as much time 'surfing' the web as I do (must get out more....) but I've 'discovered' through the good offices of Andreas Koster (www.lancia-beta.de) what seems to be a company with eough parts listed to fulfill any Beta owners dream!
This company also do parts for a wide range of other Lancias and Fiat, the site is www.bielstein-ohg.de
Helps if you speak/understand German but I'm getting there slowly. Lots of rare stuff listed, you really should have a look!
If the wife lets me get away with it I'll be placing an order soon!
Have fun!! Hamish
matthew macavoy

Re: Suppliers of parts - essential information

Unread post by matthew macavoy »

Hamish,

Great link. Do you read german? I am trying to find a new inner tie rod assembly for a 1982 Zagato w/power steering and I can't find it on the site due to the language issue.

Thanks,

Matt
Hamish

Unread post by Hamish »

Matt,
Lamentably my German is negligible - I'm using an internet translator and plan to produce an English translation which I'll email to anyone who wants it. Will take me a while though!
Hamish
PS- Try International Auto in the USA
Peter

Unread post by Peter »

Hi Gentlemen,
the requested part should have the numbers 44403 (left) and 44405 (right) if there is no misunderstanding in what you are looking for.
It's a shame cause I could have told you about this site but thought you knew !
But just to let you know: This compilation of parts and numbers is taken from the very beginning 1:1, meaning that all thats listed isn't necessary available (my own bitter experiences) but good luck in trieing.

Regards
matthew macavoy

Unread post by matthew macavoy »

Peter,

What site are you referring to?
Peter

Unread post by Peter »

Hi,
talking about Gruppo Ricambi Bielstein which is also reachable under www.bielstein.com located near the city of Hannover / North Germany.
Looking in the beta pages you might find something called -sonderpostenliste-
in there you find the the parts called -spurstange- .
If this is listed in the price list there's a good chance to get it, if it is stated
-auf Anfrage- you should better forget it.
But at least try!!

Return to “61 Beta, Beta spider, Beta Zagato, Trevi”