Beta Battery

CD's with workshop manuals, parts book and other documentation
Matthew MacAvoy

Beta Battery

Unread post by Matthew MacAvoy »

I just bought a 1982 Beta Zagato. It is being shipped to me and the trucker told me that the battery is dead. I am trying to find out what type/size battery the car requires before the trucker drops it off and where I might be able to find one. Any info or ideas? Does anyone know if any of the Diehards will fit? Also, I need a good source for oil and air filters. May car is coming any day! Help!

Thanks for any help

Matthew
Randy Adams

Re: Beta Battery

Unread post by Randy Adams »

They take group 42 battery size. Shouldn't be hard to locate.
jimcraib

Re: Beta Battery

Unread post by jimcraib »

Matthew

In the UK the battery is called a type 63 round pin they are still freely available as one of the most popular applications was to the VAUXHALL CAVALIER build in the 1980's. I fitted one to my 1300 Coupe only last year.Drop us a email for any further gen.

Regards Jim
Jim Keller

Re: Beta US parts sorces

Unread post by Jim Keller »

You can get parts at several places. These are all US sorces that I am listing, there are many more outside the US and more here in the US I am not listing as I do not have the contact info on them, there is: Bruce's Parts Bin www.fiatparts.com or International Auto Parts www.international-auto.com , Bayless Fiat Lancia world www.baylessfiat.com , Vick's autosport www.vickauto.com , C. Obert and company http://we.got.net/~fiatplus , All Fiat in Ottawa Canada 888-ALL-FIAT, and several more. A lot of parts you need to sorce from individuals like trim, interior and body parts, but most mechanical parts you can stil get from the vendors

Return to “61 Beta, Beta spider, Beta Zagato, Trevi”