lancia beta door mirror

CD's with workshop manuals, parts book and other documentation
Alejandro

lancia beta door mirror

Unread post by Alejandro »

Hello.

I am looking for a 1979 Lancia Beta HPE/Coupé S2 right hand side door mirror (from a right hand drive car). It is the late type, black plastic, horizontal one, and I need his green tint quarterlight glass too.

If a lancia owner wish to sell this parts, please send me an e-mail with information.

lampredi@navegalia.com

Spain
Hamish

Re: lancia beta door mirror

Unread post by Hamish »

I have these bits, but surely they can be sourced in Spain? It may also be cheaper to try a breakers in the UK first - I can be mercenary over selling Lancia parts!!
Alejandro

Unread post by Alejandro »

I sent you an e-mail asking about your Beta spares.
In Spain only can be found mecanical spares.
Thanks
Squadracorse

Unread post by Squadracorse »

Hai Hamish,

Well, I hope yo can give me these price also.
I think because of the different drivers positions in Europe and the UK we can help eachother. We have the Left door (your passengerside) mirrors and we are looking for the right (our passengerside) mirrors.

Please reply to my email, maybe we can something working out, I have also a lot of Lancia Beta spares, (special) engines and cars.

Remaining with kind regards, JC
The Netherlands
Tel: +31-654 235 106
Hamish

Unread post by Hamish »

Hi all,
I have several coupe/HPE S2 quarterlight mounted wingmirrors, but I'm surprised you can' get them at home. Most betas I've owned (except my VX coupe) have had both mirrors, anybody know if that's unique to RHD markets?
Maybe it was aweight saving measure.... (kidding!)
Hamish
Alan Cooper

Unread post by Alan Cooper »

if you look in the handbook it does imply that only rhd cars had two mirrors 'a second door mirror fitted to the RH side of the car' is stated in the 'right hand drive versions' section
Guy McDougall

Unread post by Guy McDougall »

South Africa is now the preserve of RHD cars (we may not import any LHD's any more, so it's no more new Lancias for us), but all the S3 Betas here always had both mirrors. My early 1975 beta S2 coupe only had one door mounted chrome one.

These window mounted mirrors are also becoming scarce here, so try and fix whatever you have. It's amazing what my local Italian plastic bumper man can do!

Return to “61 Beta, Beta spider, Beta Zagato, Trevi”