European Lancia Meeting Revival

Hier kunt u gegevens uitwisselen over FIVA rallies, apparatuur, navigator gezocht, chauffeur gezocht etc etc
LCV

European Lancia Meeting Revival

Unread post by LCV »

LCV - EUROPEAN LANCIA MEETING REVIVAL
Bad Wildungen / Germany May 30 - June 02, 2013

Dear Lancia friends,

maybe you remember our European meetings in Luxembourg, Italy, France, Denmark etc. These meetings were very successful and many Lancisti came from all corners of Europe. I think we should try to do it again!

Regarding the high petrol prices I was looking for an attractive but central place. Bad Wildungen is a spa about 45 km southwest of Kassel. It is not too far away from the BENELUX countries and the ferries from England. Our hotel is situated inmidst the spa parc with all comfort, superb cuisine and basement garage. They offered a very interesting price for our group. We had already a meeting there in 2004. And we have some club members living there who can help to organize a nice meeting.

CARS: all Lancia (also accepted classic Alfa, SAAB, Ferrari, Maserati etc.)

PROGRAMME

Thursday, May 30 (in some regions a holiday): Arrival in the afternoon
20:00 cet Dinner

Friday, May 31: Excursion*

Saturday, June 1: Excursion*

Sunday, June 2: End of the meeting after breakfast

The hotel gave us an option until April 1, 2013. But it would be useful to get your inscription asap. So I could order more rooms if necessary. I am just preparing some info sheets with photos and the booking form.

If you are interested pls contact me by E-mail: il-lancista-lanciato@gmx.net

It would be nice to see you in Bad Wildungen.

Best regards
Frank

* Concerning our excursions: The region offers a nice landscape, small and winding roads, not much traffic, picturesque little towns with old houses in medieval style and a big lake (Edersee). We will prepare two tours around Bad Wildungen. It is too early for more details.
Lancia Club Vincenzo - Int. Lancia Flaminia Register - Int. Lancia Thema Register - Eurovan 1 IG - SAAB-Freunde Südbaden
www.lancia-club-vincenzo.com
LCV

Re: European Lancia Meeting Revival

Unread post by LCV »

Now you can find more information, some photos and the booking form here:

http://lancia-club-vincenzo.com/INFO/02_Events.pdf
Lancia Club Vincenzo - Int. Lancia Flaminia Register - Int. Lancia Thema Register - Eurovan 1 IG - SAAB-Freunde Südbaden
LCV

Re: European Lancia Meeting Revival

Unread post by LCV »

Regarding our meeting I just received an interesting information.

At the same time there will be a very special exposition in Kassel. A lot of cars from the famous museum in Mulhouse/France "Schlumpf collection" will travel to Kassel. These are non-restored cars in the condition as the Schlumpf brothers purchased them. In Mulhouse there are about 150 of such rare cars in a hall which is not open for public. A selection of the most interesting cars will be shown in Kassel.

Of course, I have modified our programme. Bad Wildungen is not far away from Kassel. On Friday morning we will start from our hotel. A friend will look for an attractive route through small villages. We will visit the exposition and we can have a snack. Later on we start to the hotel in Espenau where we had our meeting in 2012. Here we can have coffee and very good cakes and tarts before we will go back to Bad Wildungen. I hope the weather is good enough to sit outside on the garden terrace.

Return to “NL12 Historische Rallies op Lancia”