Lancia Stratos

Rob Wallis

Lancia Stratos

Unread post by Rob Wallis »

The Lancia Stratos was a great car and won quite a few rallies in it's time. Pity there aren't more of them on the roads. The problem with Australia is there aren't many Lancias here at all.
Joel D. Burns

Re: Lancia Stratos

Unread post by Joel D. Burns »

I've never seen one. Only pictures. Saw a scale model once. Very expensive.
Randall Lorick

Re: Lancia Stratos 1970 prototype

Unread post by Randall Lorick »

This is in regaurd to being able to find more images of the 1970 stratos prototype.
I have only been able to find a limited number of these images. I would be most
appriative you could point me in the right direction when it comes to finding these
images or if you are able to. Could you e-mail these images.
Thank you Randy
John worthington

Re: Lancia Stratos 1970 prototype

Unread post by John worthington »

There is actually a Stratos rally car in Western Australia,and a few other real ones in Oz as well as a few replicas.Kyosho a Japanese model company makes a few differant types of Stratos die cast models,and as for the prototype it actually stars in Michael Jacksons movie Moonwalker as well as his film clip to smooth criminal you can also see it on a video called to fast to race(motorsport video).Hope this helps you.
Paul

Unread post by Paul »

There isnt a lot of Lancias in New Zealand either but when you own one (a Beta and a Thema) you seem to notice quite a lot of them. I understand that one of your past prime ministers malcolm fraser had half a dozen Lancias in his collection.
My first love affair for Lancias started from an article in Wheels Australia on the Lancia Beta around about 1974.
Best wishes
GayleMoran

Unread post by GayleMoran »

That's right Rob Wallis, Lancia Stratos has an incredible legacy. It's just a pity they aren't more common on the road, especially in Australia, where Lancias are quite rare. :D
Mod apk by modtodays makes it easy for players to find and download free game apps and corresponding mod versions. This creates a convenient and comfortable user experience.

Return to “63 Stratos”