Contact with Phedra drivers in Europe

Gerd

Contact with Phedra drivers in Europe

Unread post by Gerd »

Hi,

I would like to get in contact with Lancia Phedra drivers in Europe.

Many thanks in advance.

ciao Gerd
David

Re: Contact with Phedra drivers in Europe

Unread post by David »

Hi Gerd,

It's a chance to meet you again on this forum (you start in italien side months ago ?).

What is your prefered language ?

David
Gerd

Unread post by Gerd »

Hi David,

My preffered language is English although i can read Deutsch very well too, but my Deutsch writing is very rusty :) I visit your website and found out some new items that i didn't knew yet.

Recently made contact with a few Citroen C8 drivers from Deutschland on another forum :
http://www.andre-citroen-club.de/forum/ ... =200&time=

And now we are very busy to setup a webportal with several other Eurovan drivers. The website is running but it's in a pilot fase : http://www.eurovan2.com . If you would like you can join us with input about the eurovan . The webportal is Postnuke ( php ) and you can do everything online in a browser. You would be a great help for us , so we can be a more European ( italian / france too ) . Let me know what you think of this idea ?
David

Unread post by David »

Your idea of portal is interesting.

Could you please give me more detailed informations about the scope of this portal and the language supported ?

I do not work currently with PHP environments on my Win XP machine, so what would be my contribution to the portal (dev or infos) ?

How many administrators are involved today in the portal ?

David
Thomas

Unread post by Thomas »

hi david and gerd!

is it possible for everybody to join this platform, because i also bought an eurovan and want to talk to other people.

bye thomas
David

Unread post by David »

Hi thomas,

try

www.eurovan2.com

for an active english forum

David
alex

Unread post by alex »