Plakkerige handgrepen

Discussie en vraagbaak over Thesis
Huib
Site Admin

Plakkerige handgrepen

Unread post by Huib »

Plakkerige handgreoen boven de deuren.
Plakkerige zijkanten van de stoelen.

Lijkt identiek aan de plak plak plak van de Lybra.

Wat doe ik er aan?
Pierre VALLADE

Re: Plakkerige handgrepen

Unread post by Pierre VALLADE »

Hi Huib,

I have the same problem with my Thesis and seems that other french owners have the same problem.

On my point of view, look like plastic black parts painted with a brown color according the the interior of the car.
No tested yet, but an idea is to remove the old paint and paint back with the same brown color (of better qualirty) ... or to leave in black.

In any case, anything to do with the (supposed) Lancia quality. It's a way of doing for cheap cars not on a Thesis.

Pierre
Huib
Site Admin

Re: Plakkerige handgrepen

Unread post by Huib »

Thesis stoel.jpg
Here is the bottom of the seat. Same color and same problem as with the handles above the doors. The handle above the driver door has been cleaned and is now dark (dark brown or black).

Do you think the cause is bad quality paint? Or does the stick stuff come from the plastic under the paint. In which case the procedure should be something like:

properly clean.
Dasty seems to work Good. I just bought a pallet of Dasty including the Dasty Professional. Logical would be to take off the parts. Put in the ultrasonic bath with Dasty. Spray with a neutralizing primer. Spray with color.

Would this be long lasting?

Return to “NL35 Thesis”