rubber gaskets for bonnet Fulvia coupé S1

CD's with documentationElectronic distributor
georges2

rubber gaskets for bonnet Fulvia coupé S1

Unread post by georges2 »

hi everybody
I am trying to find the exact models of two gaskets fitted on the bonnet (or under) of the Fulvia coupe S1
1) gasket for the air conveyor((rectangular box just under the air intake of the bonnet)
I would be sure the model for sale on the following website is correct ?(in my opinion it looks very large and cannot turn around without cutting at each angle)
Engine Compartment Air Conveyor Gasket SKU: AC2GZ270
https://www.elvezio.com/en/lancia/lanci ... coupe.html
I have no picture of original model

2) rubber gasket just under the front edge of the bonnet, and which,is supposed to rise the bonnet when the lever is pulled from driver place
Please refer to picture attached , that I picked from a car during a Lancia meeting, and compare with the rubber for sale by the same webseller : Engine Compartment Gasket SKU: AC2GZ180
Any info or picture of gaskets in place will be helpfull and mostly appreciated
georges2
Attachments
joint capot à droite comp2.jpg
joint capot à droite comp2.jpg (29.86 KiB) Viewed 653 times
ThomasW

Re: rubber gaskets for bonnet Fulvia coupé S1

Unread post by ThomasW »

The webiste of elvesio does not work at te moment. Not sure if this will help, but a good website for parts referencing I use is this: http://www.ricambilanciafulvia.it/en/42 ... bber-seals

I find them quite expensive though they have a lot of parts available with pictures and description. May be you can find the part here and compare?
georges2

Re: rubber gaskets for bonnet Fulvia coupé S1

Unread post by georges2 »

Hi Thomas, thank you for your interest of my question
I think there is no problem with sellers, they all sell the same products. So I have bought the rubbers in last december at Elvezio. I had few time to begin working
One rubber is needed between the air conveyor and the bonnet : it was rather hard to set it in place, the rubber is quite strong and thick and the angles are not exactly perpendicular...but worse, once the bonnet in place, it was impossible to close it because the rubber is too thick ! So I went back to a "home made solution" with another rubber fitted on the edge of the conveyor, and this works quite well.
The second rubber comes in the front edge of the bonnet. I have never seen such a rubber on my car (bought in 1984) so I had only a picture of this rubber that I saw on another car (third picture).
The new rubber that I received is not exactly the same. I had to make by myself a sheet of metal to fit the rubber in place.(may be some glue could work ?) Several tests have been necessary, but at the end, it works, so I am happy with that.
Now my bonnet is correctly fitted once it is closed....and i stop trying to know why the first rubber is too thick and the second quite different !
Thank you for reading, my english is bad, see pictures.
best regards. georges2
Attachments
joint capot à droite comp2.jpg
joint capot à droite comp2.jpg (29.86 KiB) Viewed 654 times
joint av capot en place.jpg
joint av capot en place.jpg (77.98 KiB) Viewed 654 times
joint neuf entrée air ventilation.jpg
joint neuf entrée air ventilation.jpg (119.79 KiB) Viewed 654 times

Return to “65 Fulvia”